1. Who is the data Controller?
Your personal data will be processed by MULTIVERSE COMPUTING, S.L., an entity with registered office in Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), Paseo Miramón, no 170, 3o-03, registered in the Mercantile Register of Gipuzkoa in volume 2.894, folio 202, page SS-41.659 and with tax identification number B-75218040, (hereinafter, “MULTIVERSE”).
2. How did we obtain your data?
The data that we process in MULTIVERSE have been obtained from you, through (i) the different forms that you fill in while browsing through the WEBSITE and/or through other channels (e.g. registration as a user of the WEBSITE - where applicable -, contact forms and forms relating to job offers and/or selection processes, etc.); or (ii) by sending an e-mail enquiry.
Additionally, we inform you of the possible processing of your social network data through the corporate profiles which, in relation to the WEBSITE, MULTIVERSE maintain available on each social network on which they are present, all in accordance with the terms and conditions established on the social network in question.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data that we process are those that you have provided to us while browsing the WEBSITE and/or through the appropriate forms that we use to formalise our contact with you and/or via e-mail, as well as any other data that, where applicable, we obtain through the corporate profiles of MULTIVERSE on the social networks in which we are present.
In this context, the following categories of data are processed by MULTIVERSE:
- Personal identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname, ID card number, postal and e- mail address, telephone number, etc.).
- Professional data (company in which you perform your functions, position and functions, professional postal and e-mail address, and professional telephone number) to the extent that (i) you provide them through the corresponding forms; and (ii) they are necessary for your business location and/or for the maintenance of our business relationship with you or your entity.
- Identification codes and passwords as a registered user of the WEBSITE, when such registration is possible.
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, visits to web pages, connections to wifi networks, etc.).
- Data on personal characteristics, training, employment, etc. (in the case of job applications/offers and/or MULTIVERSE selection processes in which you participate voluntarily).
4. For what purpose do we process your data and on what legal bases?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage and process your registration as a user of the WEBSITE, where this is possible and on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- To manage your access to and use of the contents and services that MULTIVERSE makes available to you through the WEBSITE, including blog services, social networks or any other functionalities that are accessible from the WEBSITE at any time, on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- To process and manage requests for information, suggestions, complaints or claims made through the WEBSITE or e-mail, and on the basis of your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you.
- To manage your job application or your enrollment in a job offer and your participation in the corresponding selection process, based on your request for pre-contractual measures or on the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
We remind you that you can, at any time, freely withdraw your consent, without any cost and in the terms indicated in Section 7 of this document.
5. To whom do we disclose your data?
Except from those cases in which MULTIVERSE is required to do so by a legal obligation (e.g. Tax Administrations, Administration of Justice or other Public Administrations), your data will not be communicated to third parties.
Furthermore, we inform you that your personal data may be communicated to third parties that provide services to MULTIVERSE, in their capacity as Data Processors, some of which have data processing centres located outside the European Economic Area, so that your data may be subject to international data transfer, subject to the applicable legal guarantees. In particular, MULTIVERSE uses the cookie measurement services of third parties located in the United States and the corresponding international data transfers are covered by the participation of these third parties in the EU-US Data Privacy Framework. For more information on the Data Privacy Framework Principles, click here.
6. For how long will we keep your data?
In general, your personal data will be kept as long as you do not withdraw your consent for the processing or request their deletion, and for the time necessary to fulfil the legal obligations that MULTIVERSE must observe.
In any event, we inform you that MULTIVERSE has established internal data cleansing policies designed to control the personal data retention periods, so that these may be cancelled when they are no longer needed and / or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
In particular, the following is stated: For the management of job applications, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 (two) years.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulation grants you several rights with respect to your personal data which you are free to exercise. Said rights are explained below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data in order to obtain confirmation regarding which of your personal data we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inexact personal data which concern you and are processed by us; or, even, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, such data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request restriction of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them to execute or defend complaints as envisaged by the applicable data protection regulation.
- Data portability: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, and for grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless they must be kept for compelling legitimate grounds, or to execute or defend potential claims.
Likewise, where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to MULTIVERSE, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, note that you can submit a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority (in the case of MULTIVERSE, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact said Authority via its website: www.aepd.es.
8. Security measures
MULTIVERSE will, at all times, process your data with complete confidentiality, observing its duty of secrecy according to the stipulations of the applicable data protection regulation. It will take all of the necessary technical and organisational steps to guarantee the security of your data and prevent their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, given the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Cookies Policy
The WEBSITE does not use any cookies on multiversecomputing.com. Neither own cookies or third party cookies.